- Logistic administration and inventory control
- National and international purchases.
- Nationalization of goods.
The entrance logistics involves the necessary activities to fulfill the supply of your products, leaving them available for transformation or sales.
This implicates activities of:
- Planning and execution of purchases of raw material and/or finished goods.
- Definition of inventory policies.
- Adequate levels of rotations.
The operation of entrance logistics is handled along with our logistic partners. This alliance allows us to give our customers visibility along all the supply chain, with efficiency in logistic handling.
Our service includes:
- Placing and tracing of your purchase orders.
- Arrangement of international cargo (air/sea).
- Customs Agency.
- Transport to distribution center.
- Storage and custody of goods.
- Inventory management.
Our facilities have a sufficient physical structure to store the products of our customers. Also, according to the requirements of your business, we have expansion areas. We guarantee the maximum utilization of the assigned spaces, redesigning them at the lowest operative cost as possible.
Our software of inventories allows us to work with cyclic inventories, bar codes, multilocations, compatibility between items, lots, expiration dates, Fiffo, traceability and dailym weekly and monthly information, about management indicators of your company, for the decision-making and the possibility of guaranteeing ERI at a 100%.
- Production and partition of orders.
- Dispatch and delivery.
- Documentary settlement.
- Transformations and promotional kits.
To control the operation of outbound logistics turns out simple with our information service via internet, that permits online consults of the state of your order in all of its stages: production of the order, dispatch, delivery and documentary settlement.
The logistics business unit also provides the service of transformations of promotional kits in shrinking packages, the preparations of baskets and inkjet prints, and other.
- Reentry of returned orders..
The return of cancelled orders and return of goods because of changed of presentation, expiration or other reasons, to the distribution centers, is an entire logistic operation.
- Management indicators.
- Detailed information.
Through the analysis of movement of orders, requests and goods, we identify the causes of problems that exist in the flow of materials in the supply chain. The logistics business unit gives your business the information of your logistic operation in the right time, through reports and management indicators, which will allow you to have an objective base for decision-making.
For example, we can quote the following ratios and basic indicators:
- Income per unit, cubic meters, pallets, etc.
- Average revenue per day.
- Units, cubic meters storaged.
- Available, observed and overhauled units.
- Quality of request (in time, complete, in good state).
- Percentage of request per distribution channel.
- Number of returned request in a month.
- Number of returned units in a month.